Monday, March 23, 2009

I'll try...last words of a desperate blogger

OK. So I'm not so great at this blogging thing. I admit it and embrace it! Ha! Well, I did have an hour this afternoon to finally upload all those photos on our camera that have been sitting there forever and put together a Smilebox. Hope you enjoy it!

I have say that I am quite bummed out about having to go back to work tomorrow. It's been a great spring break and a much needed time to draw energy from my friends and family. I have spent some time thinking that as I go into this last nine weeks of school I'm going to go about things with a different attitude. Instead of focusing on how hard things are (they are, but what's it going to help focusing on it), how tired I am (always), etc. I'm going to focus on what's going right and all the blessings in my life. So, maybe I should rephrase my statement above--"I may be bummed out that tomorrow I go back to work, but I sure am glad that I have a job to go back to!" How am I doing?

To all my friends and fam--thanks for being there! I love you guys!

Kellie

P.S. My friends Jenny and Jer are about to have a baby and I'm really excited about it! Say a little prayer for them!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

GREAT PICS! He's getting too big too fast! :)

Thanks for the well wishes. Our little man will be here before we know it! Ethan will have a new buddy to hug. :)

Good luck this week back at work.

Love to the Martini family!
Jenny (and Jer and Baby Remington!)